1. If removed, establish into place coupling components (see. Head Coupling and power shafts).
2. Fix transmission on a jack as did it in the course of dismantle, and carefully get it under the car, having lifted in regular situation. Accurately enter primary shaft into gearing with shlitsa of a nave of a conducted disk of coupling, see to hit of directing pins in reciprocal openings in an interfaced surface of the engine. At all do not apply force, - if primary shaft does not enter into a nave of a disk of coupling, adjust a tilt angle of a transmission and slightly turn a shaft, achieving the correct combination шлицов.
At all do not tighten the warped transmission to the engine by means of fixing bolts, is can lead to an irreversible exit of components out of operation!
3. Screw bolts of fastening of RKPP to the engine. Tighten fixture with demanded effort.
4. Connect a support of a suspension bracket of the power unit (track reliability of a tightening of fixture).
5. Establish into place a support of a suspension bracket of transmission and a cross-section beam.
6. Clean the jacks which are propping up a box and the engine. Establish into place all transmissions acting in film in the course of dismantle components (see respectively Chapters of the Power supply system and release, Electric equipment of the engine and the Control system of the engine).
7. Make sure in correctness of connection and laying of electric and hydraulic lines. Track, that in a transmission the necessary amount of transmission oil of a demanded grade (was filled in see. Head of Control and routine maintenance). Lower the car on the earth.
8. Connect a negative wire to the battery. Make trial runs of the car, check the engine and a transmission on existence of signs of development of leaks.